Bergamot essential oil 10ml
Bergamot essential oil help relieve poor appetite, cystitis, thrush, colds, flu, sore throats, oily skin, stress and anxiety.
Latin name (INCI) : Citrus bergamia
Note : Top
Method of extraction : Cold expression of the peel
Aroma: Light, fresh, citrus
Principal properties and indications : Antidepressant, Antiseptic, Balancing, uplifting
The bergamot fruit is not edible because the pulp is far too sour. As a result, the bergamot tree is primarily cultivated for its valuable essential oil.
Uses for Bergamot essential oil
- Digestive system: Helps relieve poor appetite, gas, colic and indigestion.
- Urinary system: Aids cystitis, thrush and itching.
- Respiratory system: Relieves sore throats, tonsillitis, colds, flu and respiratory infections.
- Nervous system: Relieves anxiety, stress and depression.
- Skin : Helps with stress related skin conditions such eczema and psoriasis. Also helps oily skin, acne, boils and herpes.
- Bergamot essential oil lifts spirits and mood
CAUTIONS: Do not apply essential oils directly on the skin use a carrier oil.
Bergamot essential oil may cause skin sensitivity to bright sunlight (photosensitiser) do not use before sunbathing.